DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dijous, 9 de desembre del 2010

A DIGITAL REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN

Logo used by WikileaksImage via Wikipedia
I am going to sleep. I am very tired. I have the feeling that I just have discovered something that a lot of people may be discovering right now!: A DIGITAL REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN.

At this moment there is a war in Internet. Wikileaks is going to change history. At the moment all is just connected with the arrest of Julian Assange and the hacking of Mastercard.com and Visa.com. But this is just the start. And at some point this cyber war will leave virtuality and it will come to reality. And the world is going to change as it changed in 1789 with the French Revolution. The Western World is going to make its third revolution.

This night I was able to live a piece of this initial war. The hackers of Anon were just writing tweets fo promoting attack of VISA.COM. Then one of its accounts got closed. Then they were furious and they asked an attack to TWITTER! Then minutes later they changed of mind. I had the feeling of watching a game. It can seem funny as it only takes place in Internet but it is obvious that the real world can be the next step. It is not very difficult to see that people may be now not so happy to use Mastercard or Visa. Maybe the changes won't happen tomorrow but in some months.

I think we are the beginning of the virtual world taking governance of what happens in the real world. I think we are at the start of a digital revolution. And in this revolution I will be with the ones who love fredom.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada