DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

diumenge, 5 de setembre del 2010

ONE BLOG OR TWO BLOGS. THAT'S THE QUESTION

I am a very disappointed with my idea of opening this blog. I opened this blog in blogger because my usual blog in wordpress is written in three languages so I thought it would be nicer for visitors to have one blog where you can find everything in English. I thought that and I created this blog. But then I realize that I had been for years using wordpress and now I had to begin again. I had a beautiful blog and this new blog was not so nice as the one before. Then why have two blogs?
So, I have this blog but I continue writing on the other blog ( http://gaycat.wordpress.com ) But I am happy to have open this blog nonetheless because sometimes you have to go outside your world (in this case wordpress) to know it better.

One of the funny things is that I have also Zemanta installed  in this blog. And I can choose related articles that just come from the other blog:
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada