DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

diumenge, 3 d’octubre del 2010

MOSCOW RETURNS TO EUROPE

Nikolai Alekseev at the Slavic Pride on May 16...Image via Wikipedia

Good news from Russia! Moscow, the biggest city in Europe, has returned to Europe ... or at least has returned to the values that Europe stands for.

I have read that Nikolai Alekseev and other activists were able to rally in Moscow! The sacking of the last homophobe mayor, de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme ..., has brought a big change at last.

Anyhow, I do not understand why Nikolai is protesting against the Swiss airline. I think the problem was not the airline but the way unidentified men were able to be in that part of the airport when he was arrested. Maybe I miss something but as far as I know I do not understand why the protest goes against the airline. It should go against the way the things are handled by the forces who should keep you safe.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada