DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

divendres, 20 d’agost del 2010

HOW TO GET ZEMANTA TO YOUR BLOGGER BLOG

Arco irisImage by Brocco Lee via Flickr
Although Zemanta has been available to blogspot blogs before wordpress blogs the truth is that I have known Zemanta thanks to my wordpress blog. Just yesterday. And now I am just having it in my blogger blog! It was difficult for me to know how (in fact in wordpress it is not so easy. I just knew because it appeared on the news of wordpress)

If you wan to to have ZEMANATA in your blogger blog you have to go to http://www.blogger.com/zemanta.g

If you want to have ZEMANTA in your wordpress blog (as I'm writing this the option is only available for the blogs in English) you have to go to USERS in the DASHBOARD. In users you go to PERSONAL SETTINGS. Then choose ADDITIONAL POST CONTENT ("Help me find related content (images, links, related articles, and tags) to use in my posts. Powered by Zemanta!")

All that said let me see the ZAMANTA ASSISTANT in my blogger blog! Wow! It is different from the wordpress one! It has more options.

Well, I leave you with some content form my wordpress blog and some that is not related. It is easy to know!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada