DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dissabte, 21 d’agost del 2010

TRANSLATING POSTS EASILY

Balconies / BalconesImage by . SantiMB . via Flickr
It is for more than two years since I opened http:/7gaycat.wordpress.com and I had the feeling I will continue writing oft there. But I fel t the need to open this account in blogger because I wanted to know also about these blogs. I wanted to remain at wordpress not because I just started there but because it was nice to be there. Now that I have opened this blog I see that both wordpress and blogger are good but in different ways. So, I imagine I will continue writing most of my posts in my wordpress blog. The problem there is that I write in three languages while here you find everything in English (but less updated, I am afraid as I am used to the wordpress blog) 
So, I wanted to write about some tools that let you read my wordpress blog. You only need a translator. I know ,for example, http://translate.google.com 
Be aware that when the post is not in English it could be written in Catalan or Castilian. Google normally finds that but if you need to know is easy! In Castilian you always wirite with this accents: á,é,í,ó,ú while in Catalan you can find too à,è,ò. So, if you see à, è or ù or ç it is Catalan in my blog. If you see ñ is Castilian.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada