DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dimecres, 8 de desembre del 2010

AUSTRALIA TAKES CARE OF HIS SON

Picture of Julian Assange during a talk at 26C3The man from Australia
Yesterday I was very disappointed with the Australian government. An Australian citizen, Julian Assange, was having big problems overseas and the only thing we knew from Australia was that if Julian Assange returned to his country then Australia would send him to the States or something.

So, yesterday I was very disappointed with the Australian government. I even thought about writing a post asking for the boycott of Australian products or something. I found very sad that the country were Julian Assange was born was so unsympathetic with one of its sons.

But I did not write anything against Australia because I imagined that Australia government had to think about Julian Assange and also about all the country! And the general interest of Australia was to be in good terms with the US. So in some way I understood the position of Australia. They had to think about the common interests of all Australians so that they could not become sympathetic with one of its citizens. Even if this citizen was one of the most famous citizens that Australia has ever had.

Location map of AustraliaJulian Assange was born in Australia

So, today, as I read that Australia is now defending Julian Assange I almost have tears on my eyes. Because Australia is now doing what you expect from your mother land: to try to protect you in any case! And that is what Australia is doing! By defending Julian Assange now maybe Australia may have some problems with the US government but has demonstrated that it is a great nation. Because a great nation always tries to protect its citizens. And that is what Australia is doing now!

So, all my love to Australia. Maybe Australia may lose some friends in US government but it has won my heart. I have always wanted to go to Sydney someday. Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I began to have doubts. Now, I want to go more than ever.

LOVE TO AUSTRALIA.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada