DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

diumenge, 31 d’octubre del 2010

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED WHAT HAPPENS IN INTERNET IN EUROPE BETWEEN 2 AM AND 3 AM THE LAST SUNDAY OF OCTOBER? GAY.CAT HAS ...

In Europe for a lot of years there two times each year we must change the time of our watches. Now it is one of thoses times. As I'm writing this is 02:28 in Barcelona. When the clock reaches 3 am then it will be again 2 am so that tonight I will be twice at 02:28!
A lot of people this change of time just means that they sleep one hour more but tonight I am in the middle of the change and I have discovered some funny things!
For example, I have tried to post a post in Bloger and the system tell me that the post is scheduled to be posted at 0228. But not now (now is 0228 in Barcelona) Just one hour later. Because in one hour's time in Barcelona it will be 0228 again! So, now let me see what happens with this post. It is 0232. Will it be published right now or it will be published one hour later at ... 0232???

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada