DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dilluns, 25 d’octubre del 2010

GAY.CAT AND THE POPE

JERUSALEM - MAY 15:  Pope Benedict XVI (C) goe...Image by Getty Images via @daylife

In some days the Pope will be in Barcelona. As a gay blogger I know that the world is watching us. I know that in Barcelona we have a lot of gay associations but these associations some times are related to the local governments and maybe they are not so free as me in order to write anything. I know that the world is waiting for the lgbt community to do or not to do something. I feel that, for the first time since I opened GAY.CAT IN 2006, this website can be part od some histrorical action in favor of gay rights.
This is all new to me. I am not sure what to do. Now I know about JO NO T'ESPERO and about QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB.
Now, as I am writing this I look at Zemanta related articles proposal and I say they mention QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB.
When the Pope comes to Barcelona the world will be waiting for the gay kissing. Some happy with the event and others just the opposite. But what should I do? I always like to create something. In the case of the QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB I have nothing to do with it. I just happened to know about it some hours before it made big news in some local newspapers.

I do not know what to do! I am just receiving visits from people related to the QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB. I am even receiving visits from people searching for information about just the Pope visit. What should I do?




Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada