DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dimarts, 26 d’octubre del 2010

THE QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB IN BARCELONA IS NEWS AROUND THE GLOBE!

Image representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...Image via CrunchBase
I cannot believe it! Some days ago I was receiving a comment telling me that they wer plaaning a kissmob event in Barcelona and that the event was deleted by Facebook. So the next morning I just wrote two posts about the event. GAY.CAT does not receive many visits but I was so happy that somebody had thought about GAY.CAT that I wrote those two posts so that the few visitors to my website knew about the event (I have to say that I receive few visitors but I am very happy with these few visitors because they are the ones I appreciate) Two hours alte the news reach the Spanish newspapaer EL MUNDO. My posts could not have reached them. At most my twets about the posts. Anyway, I will never know if I had some connection with El Mundo talking about the event. I imagine that the ones leaving me a comment maybe also contacted with EL MUNDO? Who knows.
Anyway, the rest has been crazy! Now you can read the news on PEREZHILTON website, in QUEERTY, in THE MIRROR, in QUEER.DE, in the Italian press, etc.

So, it is crazy. One day I receive a comment asking for help for an event and the next day this same event is news everywhere!!

These last hours I am receiving visits from Germany. I am sure that on Novembre 7th a lot of gay and lesbian people around the world will will be waiting for our kisses. I just will tell to anyone reading this that if they ever thought of coming to Barcelona this is the time! Come to Barcelona to kiss too!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comentari:

  1. GAYS.DE spread the word and is still collecting pictures of kissing boys and girls in germany: http://blog.gays.de/6155/schwule-kuesse-fuer-den-papst-gays-de-sucht-eure-bilder/

    ResponElimina