DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dissabte, 23 d’octubre del 2010

GOOGLE INDEXING PROBLEM

Image representing Google as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBase
Yes, my dear ..., this blog of GAY.CAT is also having a Google indexing problem for some hours or days. In fact for one month I'm also having ranking problems with my wordpress blog but in that case I think that the problem maybe is just mine.

Anyway, this problem has made me realised that I have been crazy. Why should I rely on Google so much? It is crazy that the visits to my websites are so dependent on a particular search engine!

I think that this Google Indexing Problem should make us realise that something shold be changed. If nows Google closed down a lot of us will be almost dead in Internet and would have problems. I think we should do something to solve this dependence. Or any dependence like twitter or facebook either ...
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comentari: