DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dimecres, 6 d’octubre del 2010

WHAT TO FIND IN GAY.CAT

For some years I've been writing a lot of posts in gay.cat. In my old blog at wordpress. Unfortunately one day google downgraded it so much that now it is difficult to find. So I have written this post so you can know what you could find in gay.cat in general:

- News about Sitges
I like to write about Sitges. About its film festival, about its first gay pride this year. I even went there and I have a video of it
- New about Catalonia.
I write about what happens in Catalan politics. Most of the writing is in Catalan but with Google translator you can translate it!
- News about worldwide issues. I write about hangings in Iran, about videos with political content from Lady Gaga, etc.

Anyway, I feel sad to need to explain all this. Before you could find all this on your own. Now Google does not show my pages as first results.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada