DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dimecres, 8 de desembre del 2010

THE FIRST WORLD WIDE WEB WAR HAS BEGAN

Clock Tower and Kowloon Station (KCR) in Tsim ...Image via Wikipedia
I think that December 7th 2010 will be remeber as the day when the first World Wide Web War began. The detention of Julian Assange will be remember as the cause of the start of this war.
One of the first victims has been Mastercard.com and now it is Visa.com.
I do not know how this could end but I'm worried. I am afraid that in the end Internet is going to suffer a break down. Countries may disconnect from the rest of the countries.
I think that in some days there will be an emergency meeting at the UN.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada