DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

diumenge, 19 de desembre del 2010

BYE BYE DON'T ASK, BYE BYE DON'T TELL

NEW YORK - JUNE 25:  Two Broadway dancers re-c...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Maybe I should be happy because the DON'T ASK DON'T TELL seems to pass away but I am sorry but I cannot be very happy. I feel as a wife that has a husband and the husband treats her badly for decades and decades and then one day decides to treat her well. Can we expect her to be very happy? Sorry, but it is the way I feel ...

Anyway, I like that the gay people can marry and gay people can join the army if they wish anywhere in the world but the last thing I would do in my life would be to be so old fashioned as to become a husband or a soldier. Sorry, but it is the way I feel ... I just prefer to watch musicals ...




Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada