DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dissabte, 18 de desembre del 2010

FACEBOOK FRIENDS VS TWITTER FOLLOWERS

Although I do not like Facebook and normally I do not visit my account there today I have visited it and I have put some order. I just have kept as friends the ones that I had the feeling that may have some
interest
Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
in a website called GAY.CAT. I imagine I could have made some mistakes however.
I have 159 Facebook friends. Most of them are related to lgbt websites from around the world. I chose some at random. As I have said I do not visit Facebook much and when I visit it I just stay some seconds so if someone wants to follow GAY.CAT is better to come directy to GAY.CAT, ARA.GAY.CAT (this blog!) o just to my twitter account at @gaycat.

In Twitter I have about 100 followers and also about 100 following accounts. I try to match both the following accounts with the followers accounts. I like Twitter so here I take care! These last days I have looked to the accounts following me and I have created even lists related to  Europe, Catalonia,USA
Image representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...Image via CrunchBase
. A lot of the accounts are just related to people. I am not following famous people with thousands of followers.
So the followers in Twitter and the Facebook friends have nothing to do! In Facebook I have only looked once at the list of friends while in Twitter I have looked at the list of followers and even to its tweets and their websites! I am very proud of the accounts I am following in Twitter. I have selected them from about 500.

So, remember that to get connected to GAY.CAT now it is currently much better to become a Twitter follower than a Facebook friend ... I visit Twitter very oft and I seldom visit Facebook (I just send automatically posts like this ...)
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada