DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dissabte, 6 de novembre del 2010

QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB IN DANGER

Pope Benedict XVI during visit to São Paulo, B...Image via Wikipedia
This midday in the Catalan TV,TV3, the have shown Plaça de la Catedral. This is the square where tomorrow the QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB has to take place. But this midday, on the TV, I have seen how most of the square has been close to the public! Almost all the square is left just for the Pope. So there is not almost space left! And as this is a privileged site to see the Pope a lot of people will want to be there! BESIDES, CREDENTIALS WILL BE ASKED TO ENTER!
So, I have the feeling that the QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB may not happen. Very few space left, in a very lovely place, and a place only for people with credentials!

I am quite sad because for some weeks I've been talking about this event. Now I think that it is necessary to find an alternative. I am just thinking over it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada