DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dimecres, 3 de novembre del 2010

THE USA TODAY TALKS ABOUT THE QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB!

Pope Benedictus XVIImage via Wikipedia
Some hours ago it was THE GUARDIAN. And now USA TODAY. I imagine that in some hours we will have the news too in THE NEW YORK TIMES and THE TIMES and LE MONDE. I've been following for weeks the media that talk about this event but, of course, I may miss something. As long as I know the news has reached all the globe.
Now the problem that I see is that there will be a lot of people around the Pope so that it will be difficut that the event can be noticeable. Another problem is that in order to be successful the event needs to be photograpehd and in a way that you see the Pope and the gay and lesbian kissing taking place. I think that can be difficult. I imagine that the peole who want to kiss would have to be there a long time ago in order to have a good place in order to kiss. If I can I will be there and I will tell you what happens!
Tomorrow, by the way, there is a demonstration in Barcelona from the group JO NO T'ESPERO. Maybe I go there too and I explain here what happens.

I forgot to tell that the Pope comes to Barcelona because he is going to consacrate the temple of Gaudí. So that it becomes a basilica.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada