DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dimecres, 10 de novembre del 2010

MY TWITTER WIDGET IN BLOGSPOT OPENS WINDOW IN THE WIDGET!

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
I do not understand. Twitter and the Blogspot are not just new kids in town. Milions of people used them each day. So, I do not understand how can I have this problem. I cannot understand how can this happen in a place like blogspot blogs and with a Twitter widget!
This is my problem (at least in Firefox). I have a blogger blog (maybe just the one where you may be reading this post!: gaydotcat.blogspot.com) and a have a widget with my twitters. So far, so good ... But, but ... when you see a tweet that you like and you click the link then the content of the link does not appear in a new window or just the current window. Not at all ... it just opens inside the widget frame!!
I think I know the reason why this may happen but it is obvious this has to be solved! While this happens the image given by blogger is awful. I hope that with this post I help to correct this problem.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada