DOES THE QATAR FOUNDATION ACCEPT OPEN GAY TEACHERS? IF NOT THEN WHY DOES FC BARCELONA ACCEPT ITS SPONSORSHIP? CAN YOU, SANDRO ROSELL, ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE? CAL QUE TRADUEIXI?

dilluns, 1 de novembre del 2010

QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB



I just have found this video. With just only two visits at the momemnt of my visit. I am so happy with the person that created this video. Since I knew about the QUEER KISSING FLASHMOB I thought about creating myself a video to support this event but I did not do it because it requires a lot of work. So, the one who has created this video has had done a lot of work to create it and now we all can enjoy it. I hope that with this video more people know about this event that will take place in Barcelona on November 7th. Men with men, women with women will kiss near the cathedral when the Pope passes nearby. You can visit the website: http://queerkissingflashmob.wordpress.com In one post they explain everything about the event in Catalan, Castilian and English.
In Barcelona there are other events taking place too. If you have any problem knowing them because you do not understand the language please let GAY.CAT know ...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada